Sunday 18 February 2024

IHSW February 2024

International Hermit and Stitch Weekend is based on Facebook, hosted by Jo, Joyce, Ee Koon and Bonnie IHSW on Facebook

This is my second IHSW, it's lovely see everyone's progress especially as it's stitchers from around the world, it's great to be part of an  International craft.

My tablecloth was originally a Round Robin in 2010 and was on the theme of the four seasons. It's been in my UFO bag for years. 

The hardanger edging took me ages to work out, but thankfully it did meet when I finally got round it all. 

I'm completing the kloster blocks for the edging and satin stitching the embellishing for each design.  

This is where I was at the end of January IHSW 

And this is how it looks now

I'm so pleased with it, not just how it looks but how much I have done. I will hopefully have all the blocks done by the end of April. I would like to take this on our cruise holiday as I only need one thread and no chart. 

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, such a lot of progress since last time. Be careful, at this pace you will have finished it before your cruise!

butterfly said...

Nice Progress , enjoy a good week hugs June.

Carol said...

This is looking so pretty, Clare! I especially love the block with the sunflower basket :) Enjoy your week! ♥

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely progress. I always find the winter IHSW very productive as it’s too cold to go far!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

You made plenty of progress Clare. Your cloth will be lovely when finished

Toki said...

I also feel like you're making a lot of progress.
Dough must be happy that his turn has come.😊