Thursday 31 March 2022

Temperature SAL and March Round up

My winter band for my Temperature SAL now has 12 flowers.  Although March ends today (Thursday) I will include tomorrow in my flower and then start the summer band from Saturday. 

This band will be restarted on Saturday 3rd September. 

You can see the unusual warmth this week and I think when I stitch this Sunday the final flower will be colder colours again. 


I have stitched/made 16 items this month. Some items are letters I have received from others but I have made up and some items are made on the sewing machine so no actual cross stitch. 

My full list is on my 2022 Finishes page at the top of my blog. I use a ๐Ÿ™‚ when I have stitched an item and a ๐Ÿค— when an item is fully made. This month I have fully finished nine items, I'll be having a finishing day early April so these items can be blogged in April's FFO. 

Although I don't record how long I stitch for or the number of stitches on each item I do keep a record of when an item is stitched and finished and which month it has been included in either FFO, GG or Smalls blog posts, it can be quite confusing at times. 

As it is the last flower this week of my winter Temperature SAL and next week starts my summer band I'll leave you with a few photos of our spring bulbs and my gorgeous orchid Hubby gave me on Mother's Day.







5 comments:

FlashinScissors said...

Gosh Clare, nice to see all your flowers, stitched and actual! ๐Ÿ˜†
That orchid is spectacular!
Great records Clare!
Have a stitchy week ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
Barbara xx

diamondc said...

Clare: Lovely temperature flowers.
Beautiful floral photos.

Catherine

butterfly said...

Lovely stitching .
Love your garden flowers don't they lift your sprits .
The orchid is just beautiful.
Enjoy your day.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your floral band looks fantastic! I bet the April one has started with some very blue temperatures though.
The Spring flowers do look lovely.

Rachel said...

Your temperature SAL is lovely, and seeing the hint of the first pinks means spring is on the way! You seem to have had a very successful month all round. :)