Saturday 2 December 2023

Let the People Choose - December

 


After quite a long absence I'm rejoining in with Jo's fun blog idea for the first Saturday of the month. Jo at Serendipitous Stitching asks for theme suggestions which are then voted on by members of IHSW Group on Facebook. The favourite choices are the themes for that month's post ... it's chocolate for December 🤩

Surprisingly I don't have much chocolate stitching but I do add a chocolate treat in the Needlecraft Haven exchanges, here's a selection of exchanges I have sent from exchanges across the years.

Our daughter is dairy intolerant so for a previous Christmas I put together her own chocolate jar filled with Moo free chocolates. 


Yesterday was the first of December and advent calendar time. Every year I put together a treat advent for my Hubby, previously beer but he always says he can't drink it all. So this year (and because I couldn't go secret shopping for anything large or heavy) I have put together a chocolate advent, each day one of his favourites (4 varieties in total). I found the perfect little basket too.



It's been great fun joining in Let the People Choose. Next month the theme is Designer of 2024 ... I'll have to get thinking, I wonder if that's future planning designer or favourite past 🤔

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Nice chocolates with your holiday stitching exchanges! Is your daughter’s chocolate container a Lizzie Kate design?

DUSTY said...

I like both of your basket ideas. Especially the Advent basket for hubby !

butterfly said...

Great Idea , Yesterday I let my hubby take a gift out of his bag , and one every Sunday , I did the same , makes a nice change .
Have a lovely week hugs June.

Rachel said...

Never a day without chocolate... how true!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I do love all your chocolate exchanges! And I quite agree that we should never have a day without chocolate.